By now, you each should have received an email from me with some feedback on your one-page papers. You also should have sent me a proposal for your paper due this coming Thursday (minimum four pages). I have not received proposals from everyone yet, so please send yours ASAP if you have not already done so, and if I sent you a follow-up question to your proposal, please respond.
By class on Thursday, you should have read pages 79-88 in the Schechner book (finishing the chapter on Ritual), added 4 new links with explanatory sentences to your del.icio.us page, and have your first 4-page paper ready to turn in. Also, don't forget to check your schedules and let me know if you will be attending the Truth in Translation performance at Colorado College on Saturday, Sept. 22 at 2pm. I have one free ticket available per student.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment